7th & 8th Grade Physical Education
The following information will be useful for your time while here at Sierra Vista Middle School. *Uniforms are required for grades 7th & 8th.
P.E. Uniform: ALL STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO DRESS IN A P.E. UNIFORM DAILY
The uniform consists of a T-shirt and shorts. Sweat pants and a sweatshirt may be worn on top of the P.E. clothes. The privilege to wear a sweatshirt and sweat pants on top of the P.E. uniform may be revoked
- SVJH P.E. T-shirt $13
- SVJH P.E. shorts $13
- The set of a pair of shorts and a shirt sells for $25.
- SVJH Black sweat pants $20 (optional)
- Students may bring their own plain gray T-shirt and plain red shorts. We will mark their name on the T-shirt and shorts. Students may also bring their own sweatshirt or sweatpants in the following solid colors: red, white, black, or gray.
*If students forget their clothes, they may borrow a "loaner" set of clothing from the Physical Education department. There will be consequences for borrowing clothes. *Please refer to the P.E. Policy given to the student.
Homework: Homework will be assigned weekly and is due every Monday. It will consist of various exercises and physical activities. Parents or guardians will be asked to sign their student’s work.
- A parent note may excuse students from participating in PE for 1 to 3 days; however, students are still expected to dress out unless there are special circumstances. A medical excuse that is longer than 3 days requires a doctor's note.
- Parent notes must be written by a legal guardian and must include the following information: date, specific limitations, phone number, and signature. Please use the Physical Education Medical form attached on the left. This should be given to the PE teacher immediately upon arriving to class.
9/2/16 1:27 PM - Veronica Gamboa